Purchasing the Speedster
As we do not have a world-wide network of distributors, the Speedster can also be purchased directly from our workshop in the Netherlands.
Price of the Speedster is € 6.500,=
This includes fully wooden crating and all necessities to install and use the machine.
Transport, VAT (European residents) and import duties to your country are not included.
We can of course assist in arranging transport.
To get an idea of all transport costs we recommend to contact an international forwarder near you with these details:
Crate dimensions: 94 X 72 X 49(H) cm. Total gross weight 80kg.
This crate also contains all accessories and a water treatment cartridge with filter head.
We strongly emphasize the need to contact an experienced espresso machine technician locally. The Speedster is a commercial machine that needs to be installed properly. Also for maintenance/service later in its life, a technician who knows espresso machines is essential. For just a couple of places around the world we might be able to aid in finding someone to help. We need to know your country and city to see if we can assist. This person or company may also assist in the purchase of the machine, when desired. Parts only warrant on all non-wearing parts is valid for two years from original date of collection from our workshop.
To order please send us an e-mail: click here>
We`ll send our Orderform.
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail with a pro-forma invoice, the expected date for collection, and a description of all provisions necessary to install the Speedster.
Approximately 3 weeks before the expected collection date you`ll receive the final invoice by e-mail.
The funds need to be send by bank transfer. We like to receive payment in full one week ahead of collection date.
• Filterholder 2-cup with 14-16 gram basket
• Filterholder 1-cup with 7-8 gram basket
• Rotation pump with electric motor
• 2/ High pressure hoses , 1.5 mtr.
• 1/ High pressure hose, 0.5 mtr.
• Drain hose
• Stainless steel hose clamp
• Water treatment cartridge, complete with filter head
• 2 KvdW branded shotglasses
• KvdW stainless tamper, adjustable in height
• Blind filter basket
• Jar cleaning powder
• Screen brush
• Standard parts kit, containing all rubber consumable parts to maintain machine for at least a year
• Comprehensive manual on USB stick
• Printed installation guide
• 1 Speedster T-shirt