• Construction in stainless steel only, including frame, also the black powder coated parts.
• Fully new developed double boiler system in stainless steel.
• Completely new designed group in stainless with high neck.
• Steam boiler equipped with a heat-exchanger to pre-heat the water going into the coffee boiler.
• Diffuser in POM plastic, doesn`t get dirty as soon, easy to clean and doesn`t affect the water temperature on its last path towards the coffee. Diffuser is easily removable.
• No screw to hold group screen, yet screen and rubber gasket are easily removable through openings in the bottom plate of the group to reach the sides of the rubber gasket ring.
• Stork temperature controllers. Both controllers are
installed at the front of the machine in direct view and easy to adjust.
Each offers an Eco mode.
• A shot timer is now standard equipment.
• An extra solid state relay is installed, so total
wattage can quickly be changed from 3.100 to 2.200Watts(230 volt).
• Self bleeding group.
• Group solenoid valve in stainless only.
• 0.6mm jet.
• Progressive pre infusion cylinder, spring loaded chromed piston shaft actually moves up through body panel during extraction.
• External commercial grade rotation pump with motor.
• Two different temperatures of hot water available through one switch.
• Activation of group by small lever with shift gate: off-infuse-brew.
• Strong and long lasting steam power, steam tip with 4 holes.
• Drain tray adjustable in height.
A shot timer is now standard on every Speedster
The Speedster has a maximum load of 3100 watt (230 volt, 50 Hertz). That remains unchanged but with a clever trick it’s now very easy to decrease that maximum load to 2200 watt (230 volt, 50 Hertz) by removing a bridge on the added SSR (Solid State Relay). When the heating element in the coffee boiler (which has permanent priority) is turned on, one of two elements in the steam boiler is temporarily restricted.
As every heating element is controlled by the PIDs with short pulses, there won’t be a noticeable difference during operation.